What you’ll be doing…
You will be responsible for developing features that improve the efficiency of 5G Core and 4G Evolved Packet Core (EPC) Network architecture and signaling protocols. You will be a part of a creative, self-directed, and self-motivated team of researchers dedicated to inventing novel cellular communication technologies. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an elite team of wireless professionals to develop advanced communication technologies.
Your responsibilities include…
- Provide patentable solutions for implementation of new features in 5G and LTE-Advanced systems and NAS layer.
- Research and optimization of the 5G Core and EPC Network architecture and optimization of its services.
- Development of novel enhanced algorithms to introduce new functionalities and signaling for 5G Core and UE.
Who you are…
- Experienced in 5G and LTE-Advanced core network technologies:
- Core network protocols used for 5G Core and EPC Network
- V2X, ProSe, IoT, 5G/LTE/WLAN Interworking, Network Slice, CUPS, MCPTT, VoLTE, SRVCC, DRVCC
- IMS, broadcast/multicast, policy and charging systems
- Experienced in analyzing and implementing LTE-Advanced and 5G Core Network 3GPP technical specifications
- Experienced with attending and actively contributing to 3GPP standard organization, e.g., SA2 or CT1 working group
- Experienced in simulation/optimization of wireless systems, protocol layer design, and network signaling
- Ph.D. degree with at least 3 to 7 years of research and development experience.
Who we are…
We are a profitable startup company implementing an exciting business model in the LTE-Advanced, 5G and video compression space. We gather some of the most talented and experienced researchers from across the globe and nurture their thirst for a challenge with the toughest dilemmas of the industry. This would be a fantastic opportunity to join an elite team of dedicated research professionals to develop advanced technologies. We believe in organic growth in a positive and professional environment that places a strong emphasis on employee development through innovation. Our research builds the foundation of the next generation of advanced technologies.
Competitive base salary and benefits
Stock options, 401K matching, HSA matching, company paid health care for the candidate and the family, free short-/long-term disability insurance, relocation package, paid-time-off.