You’ve seen how we work. You’ve seen what we believe. If you have the skills and want to make a difference in the world, join us.
perks and benefits
We help you plan and save for retirement with a 401(K) matching program that’s available on day one and vests immediately.
Free PPO healthcare
You and your family are covered at no charge under our great medical, dental and vision plans.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked, including protein bars, fruit, soda, coffee and tea. Lunch is also provided for free each day.
To bring the best in our industry on board, we offer excellent relocation packages.
Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
Our lives are enriched by family time, vacations and personal time, so we offer unlimited paid time off.
In addition to the free on-site gym, we offer Life Time Fitness memberships at a minimal cost to all employees.
- Development of patentable solutions that improve the efficiency of video compression and its transport systems.
- Development of novel enhanced algorithms to improve audio/video quality, signal handling and video codec.
- Research and development oriented to current and future MPEG standards and activities.
- Actively participate in and contribute to system-level MPEG standardization activities, including MPEG-DASH, low latency CMAF, ISO base media file format, immersive media metrics and metadata, system for point cloud compression, and it’ data carriage, scene description, global streaming video platform (OTT), etc.
- Research system technologies and solutions for video centric processing, storage and delivery applications.
- Develop system solutions to support emerging applications such as VR, AR and XR, with a focus on driving optimized video experience over 5G networks. Propose high level syntax design for media compression standards such as VVC, point cloud compression and 3DoF+ visual compression.
- Document and present the novel video streaming technologies and implementations in various forms, such as standards contributions, patent applications, conference and journal publications, technical white papers, etc.
- Research and optimization of advanced Wi-Fi transmission and reception mechanisms.
- Develop novel enhanced algorithms based on IEEE 802.11, 802.15, and 802.19 protocols.
- Provide patentable and standardization-oriented solutions for implementation of new features in Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi/Cellular coexistence technologies.
- Participate in IEEE and other relevant standards bodies to help drive advanced solutions to support Ofinno business needs.
- Write and present technical contributions to standards bodies including IEEE 802
- Support the entire patent process from start to end.
- Interact with and present to clients.
- Provide patentable solutions for implementation of new features in 5G and LTE-Advanced systems and NAS layer.
- Research and optimization of the 5G Core and EPC Network architecture and optimization of its services.
- Development of novel enhanced algorithms to introduce new functionalities and signaling for 5G Core and UE.
• Research and optimization of 5G New Radio transmission and reception mechanisms.
• Development of novel enhanced algorithms to improve spectral efficiency of the LTE-Advanced and 5G network.
• Provide patentable solutions for implementation of new features in LTE-Advanced and 5G technologies.
- Working closely with inventors in the drafting and prosecution of patents before the USPTO and foreign counterparts
- Preparing responses to Office Actions
- Conducting interviews with Patent Examiners
- Ensuring that application and renewal deadlines are met
- Advising overseas attorneys on applications for foreign patent applications
- Managing patent portfolios
- Creating presentations and reports of patent matters and patent portfolios
- Negotiating and transacting research and intellectual property agreements
- Working closely with patent attorneys and paralegals to prepare and file patent documents with the USPTO and WIPO
- Tracking cases using PAIR, ePCT, and patent docketing systems
- Preparing Information Disclosure Statements
- Researching patent prosecution issues
- Generating patent and portfolio documents, presentations, and reports
- Other tasks as may be assigned
- Manage workflow ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Assist in recruiting and onboarding new hires
- Coordinate expense and revenue information for bookkeeping
- Assist in marketing efforts when needed
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Assume responsibility for management of office equipment
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and ordering items
- Respond to external questions and requests for information
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties
- Manage events and schedule meetings
- Maintain executive staff calendars and schedules